Address: Teatral’na Square, 2, Chernivtsi, Chernivtsi Oblast, Ukraine, 58000 Motto: The people’s health is the highest law Established in 1944. (76 Years Old Government University)
Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the largest higher educational establishments in Chernivtsi. It is a fully government multi structural educational institution of the highest level of accreditation providing educational programs of different levels. BSMU is included in the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities which provides qualified training according to the grading system of education. At present 78 Doctors of Science, 324 Candidates of Science, 66 Professors and more than 193 Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) work fruitfully at 47 Departments of the Medical University. The researches of the University have attained considerable achievements in the fields of cardiology, traumatology, and orthopedics, gastroenterology, pediatrics, kidney physiology, and pathology. More than 100 of faculties staff have visited countries of Asia, Africa and Central America at different times and worked in various higher medical institutions; they have a good command of foreign languages and rich experience working with students from abroad. Over the years of its existence, the University has trained about 30000 specialists.
Why people choose BSMU?
- Unique teaching system
- Specialized university
- Good value for money
- Top Rank in Ukraine & Excellent Results in MCI.
- Six faculties (four Medical, Stomatological, Pharmacological).
- Educational-scientific institute of post-graduate education.
- 47 departments.
- Center of Simulation Medicine and innovation technologies.
- Faculty of Medical (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of Nursing
- Preparatory faculty (Language Course)
BSMU Admission: One intake in a year for MBBS course for Indian students;
I. Intake: June-October (Book your seat for 2020 now)
BSMU, Chernivtsi is recognized by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and science of Ukraine. BSMU is a government-funded university. BSMU is recognized by MCI, WHO, EUA, IAU, ACRU, MDCN, etc.
Bukovinian state medical university Ranking
Country Rank: 27, World Rank: 4849. BSMU got the first place among all medical universities in Ukraine, according to the academic ranking of universities. BSMU is the first choice for Indian students for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Why study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)?
- 75 yrs Old Government Medical University with Top Ranking.
- BSMU located in Chernivtsi, Western Ukraine.
- Full English Medium Course 5.8 Yrs.
- No IELTS, TOEFL required.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee, No Hidden Charges.
- More than 2000+ Indian students are studying in BSMU.
- Highest results in FMGE (MCI) exam.
- More than 800+ graduates working in India.
- BSMU is the lowest tuition fee university in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Students can pay the fee directly to the university account.
- The only university in Ukraine with Girls Separate Govt. Hostel.
- Indian food is available cooked by professional cooks in hostels.
- International Airport in the city, International students can travel directly (Delhi-Kyiv-Chernivtsi), it’s a great opportunity for Indians to join MBBS in BSMU Ukraine.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees | Fee structure 2020
|Tuition Fee||3900 USD Per Year|
|Hostel Fee||500 USD Per Year|
|Total Per Year||4400 USD Per Year|
- Tuition Fees can be paid directly to the University account.
- Tuition fee can be paid in two easy installments of 6 months semester wise
Bukovinian State Medical University has nine hostels. BSMU provides accommodation for students in the government hostels only. University’s hostels are a corridor type and block type buildings with rooms designed to be shared by 2-3-4 students. Foreign students live in the hostels Hostel No.2, Hostel No 4 (Girl’s Hostel), Hostel No. 5, Hostel No. 6 and Hostel No.7. The hostels are very good and comfortable. Separate accommodation for boys and girls. Indian Cafe is situated inside the hostel of Bukovinian State Medical University. Delicious Indian food is prepared in a very good manner by specialized Indian cooks from India in the Indian Cafe.
Chernivtsi is one of Western Ukraine’s main cultural centers. The city is also considered one of Ukraine’s important educational and architectural sites. The city is a major regional rail and road transportation hub. Chernivtsi Leonid Kadeniuk International Airport is an International Airport situated in the city of Chernivtsi. It holds regular flights from some of the European countries and the capital city on a daily basis. The international airport of Chernivtsi started in 1928. Foreign students mostly travel to Chernivtsi from their respective countries.
Some pics: Chernivtsi city, Students during their classes, Students in Indian Mess, International Airport Chernivtsi
STUDY MBBS IN BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Admission open for 2020-21 academic year / Book your Seat
Contact numbers: 011-27358827, 1800-419-5827Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students or parents can write to us at Whatsapp also +91-8010503035 (24*7)
Study MBBS in Ukraine | Direct Admission in Ukraine | Direct Admission in Top Medical Universities of Ukraine |MBBS Admission in Ukraine | MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students 2020 | Study MBBS fee in Ukraine | Study MBBS in abroad |Best Consultant for Study MBBS in Ukraine | Bukovinian State Medical University